Dear my future girlfriend

02 February 2011

I’m not your first, I may not be your last, But I want you to know, I’m going to be your Best. When you fall asleep in my arms I’ll whisper how much I love you. When you first wake up, I’ll tell you how beautiful you look today. Before you can even argue I’ll kiss you. I’ll press my forehead to yours, and tell you how happy I am to have you here in my arms.

I’m going to hold your hand all the time. When another guy comes around and looks at you, I’ll hold it a little bit tighter, then whisper something in your ear to make you blush. The most prettiest smiles, is when you smile while blushing. Then I’ll give that nigguh a cocky ass smirk. When other girls come around I’ll place my arms around your waist and kiss your cheeks to your neck. Just so you know that you’re the one I notice.

The days when you’re on your period, having a shitty day, lazy as ****, w/e. I’ll let you know how perfect you are FOR ME. That, that messy hair looks so cute. That when you’re frustrated I can’t help but laugh. Don’t get mad, I’m not laughing at you. I’m laughing at the fact, that even when you have yer moods, I still can’t see how you’re not perfect to me.

Honestly I won’t do much talking. I won’t tell you everyday how special you are. How sexy you always look. How you’re the only one for me. My actions will speak louder than my words. You’ll just know how much I love you. From the way that I hold your hand, to the way that I kiss you. From the way I caress your face, to the way I just stare into those eyes. From the way I hold you when you cry, to the way I fight for you till the day I die. You don’t have to pay attention to anything I say, they’re just words. Watch my simple gestures. They mean the most

But if there’s ever a day that you’re feeling doubtful, I’ll sit you down on my lap. Stare you straight in the eyes. And tell you why it’s you and not them. I’ll tell you how you differ from the rest. How, in my eyes, you stand outside the crowd. I’ll tell you exactly why I love you. Exactly why you fit my sight of perfection. And how, I’m never going to let you go.

0 Budak Hitam: